Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Digital LA - Digital Comics Panel @ Meltdown
Monday, July 18, 2011 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
Our Scheduled Speakers:
- TQ Jefferson, Marvel Entertainment, VP of Production, Games. Manages games based on Marvel characters from Thor console games to X-Men Aracade (iPad, iPhone app) @Marvel
- Bob Wayne, DC Comics, SVP of Sales. DC will start digital day-and-date release starting with its 52 book universe relaunch this fall.
- David Uslan, Graphicly, VP of Business Development @graphicly; formerly at Branded Entertainment and ICM
- Dan Fraga, Director of Ricky Gervais show, illustrator on MTV's Hard Times of RJ Berger animated sequences, former comic book artist for Marvel (Wolverine), DC (Superman), Image (Witchblade) @fragaboom
- Joelle Sellner, writer, Marvel Digital Holiday Issue, DC Comics Cartoon Network Action Pack. TV/animation: Avengers, Teen Titans, Jackie Chan Adventures @whereisjoelle
- Hal Hefner, artist, writer and creator of Heavy Metal Magazine's first online comic, Gates @gatesthecomic @halhefner
This will be streamed by our friends at TechZulu. Watch at http://techzulu.com
Follow the discussion live via Twitter, or tweet questions so we can ask our speakers via #DigitalLAcomics on Mon 7/18 form 8-9:30p. Follow Digital LA http://twitter.com/digitalla
7 -8p: Check-in and Networking
9:30-10p Even More Networking
IF ur interested in sponsoring this panel (food, drink) for signage/banner placement, email firstname.lastname@example.org w COMIC as the subect